Wednesday, January 20, 2021
Tuesday, January 19, 2021
Thursday, January 14, 2021
Monday, December 21, 2020
Monday, January 11, 2021
Friday, January 1, 2021
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Thursday, December 31, 2020
Wednesday, December 30, 2020
Tuesday, December 29, 2020
Welcome To Clark Associates Funeral Home
Dear Friends and Family,
Amid ongoing concerns related to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we have taken a number of precautionary measures.
The safety of families, visitors and our staff are our top priority.
In order to protect everyone we are limiting the number of visitors and family to a total of 65 at one time.
We require everyone who enters our building to wear a mask.
If you are feeling ill, have a fever, cough or shortness of breath, or have any exposure to anyone with a confirmed case of Coronavirus (COVID-19) we would ask for you to refrain from entering our facility.
We would like to inform you of what has been implemented by Clark Associates Funeral Home to address concerns of those visiting our establishment regarding COVID-19 Corona Virus.
First and foremost, we have always practiced universal precautions and have taken additional steps to ensure that the Funeral Home is sanitized above and beyond our normal standards of cleanliness and sanitation:
- Restrooms and associated fixtures are sanitized twice daily.
- Door knobs, railings, tabletops, faucets and other frequently touched surfaces are sprayed and wiped with disinfectant throughout the day.
- All floors are cleaned regularly.
- Visitors are encouraged to wash hands with warm soapy water for at least 20 seconds, avoid displays of affection and practice social distancing during this time.
- We ask that visitors use their best judgement when deciding to attend funeral or visitation. Our website is readily available to post a message or condolence. Families will appreciate your care and support even from afar.
We at Clark Associates Funeral Home have always made sure that cleanliness is a top priority and we're remaining vigilant in the face of COVID-19. We will be prepared, and ready to adapt to what the community deems proper for preventative treatment.
The health and well-being of our staff and families we serve is always our biggest concern, and we will continue our universal precautions, sanitizing and cleaning our establishment in accordance with public health recommendations and guidelines.
If you have questions or concerns, we can be reached by phone at (914) 232-3033. We are always here to help.
Please feel free to browse our pages to learn more about pre-planning a funeral and grief support, as well as the traditional funeral and cremation services that we have to offer. If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at anytime! We can be reached by phone at (914) 232-3033. We are always here to help.